Creating the dream lifestyle isn’t that hard once you make the decision to change. If you continue to do what you have done to this point, then you will continue to keep getting what you are getting.
However, if you simply follow someone more successful than you, and they are successful in the field you are wanting to get into or be successful in, then you will succeed in that area as long as you follow exactly what that person you are following has done.
Our decisions get us to whatever levels we want to be at. Whether it is good or bad, our thoughts, decisions, the books we read, and the people we hang out with are who we become.
As I am writing this blog post from my iPhone proves that you don’t even have to have a computer to succeed in life. The system that I use is simple, effective, and very rewarding. You can use your phone to blog right from a cruise ship, a birthday party, a coffee shop, or anywhere that you have a phone signal. Years ago when I stopped making excuses of why I could do these things is really when I started have the small successes.
It all came down to the time when I started associating with people that was way ahead of me in life, when I started reading success books, stopped watching the garbage on TV, stopped listening to the complaining losers, and when I started listening to the successful people that was already living the life that I was wanting to live.
We really do become who we associate with. We really do become the person that we want to be from the association, the books we read, and the things we choose to listen to on a daily basis. Creating the dream lifestyle is well worth the sacrifices that you may go through for a short period of time.
Here are some daily action habits that flat out work:
- Advertise your business at 8:00am daily.
- Send a message to your subscriber list at 8:00am daily.
- Send a message/a post from your blog at 3:00pm daily.
- Listen to something positive and motivating daily, and preferably while you are doing the above things.
- Go live your life and do other things the rest of the day.
- Read something positive (self help books) right before bedtime every evening… (a minimum of 15 minutes, and up to 1 hour).
- Refuse to listen to the news on the radio or watch it on TV.
- Write your goals down and read them daily.
- Stay away from negative people!
- Speak only positive words.
- Take time to yourself each morning to pray and meditate. Meditate and picture the life you want as if you were already living it… and believe it will happen soon. Remember: If others have done it, then so can you!
I personally like to use the negative things that friends or family have said about me and what I am trying to accomplish to fuel my fire, to motivate me, to fire me up, and especially to make me want to prove them all wrong.
You can do anything that you set your mind to. DO NOT allow anyone to tell you any different.
2015 is your year to make those dreams of yours come true. 🙂