Here is a great video of a mentor of mine that I wanted to share with you. Tony Robbins is responsible for changing millions of lives all around the world, and I have learned so much from him.
Sometimes we just continue to focus on the wrong things, and sometimes just a simple reminder, or a simple message from someone else can help us change our state. Seek and you shall find!
Here are 5 steps to apply to your life:
- See it as it is, but not worse than it is.
- Get to the real truth and deal with it.
- Get a vision and get strong.
- Get a role model and get their strategies.
- Give more than you expect to receive.
Questions below that you can write down and answer to yourself:
- What is one of the toughest times (a crisis) that you have been through in your life, and how did you make it through it?
- What pulled you through that crisis?
- What was your life like before that crisis?
- What did you do to turn things around?
- How is your life better today because of the crisis that you went through?
What are you focusing on? Do you know what the truth is? Are you dealing with it, or just hoping it will get better?
Get to the truth and it will set you free!