Below you will find 10 different tips/ideas that you can use for creating more persuasive ads. Keep it simple and just pick one for now to start with, then add in a few more later. Make sure you test everything to see what works the best.
- Publish a picture of yourself in your ad. This will show people that you’re not hiding behind your web site and you’re not afraid to backup your product.
- Publish the results of any tests your product has passed in your ad. Your product may have passed a durability test, safety test, quality test, etc.
- Publish the results of any positive surveys you’ve taken from your customers in your ad. Just survey your current customers and list the results.
- List how many famous or respected people have purchased your product in your ad. These people should be fairly known by your target audience.
- List any publications that have written about your business in your ad. It could be a product review, on a top ten list, an article, etc.
- List any related books that you’ve written in your ad. When you list a book(s) you’ve wrote, it gives you credibility because it shows you’re an expert.
- Have a professional looking web site to publish your ad on. When people visit your site and it looks unprofessional, they’ll relate that to your product.
- Use a money back guarantee in your ad. This will remove the risk from your potential customers and show them that you stand behind your product.
- Publish any endorsements from famous people in your ad. Some people will think if a famous person, enjoys your product, so will they.
- Provide testimonials from satisfied customers in your ad. The testimonials should include specific and believable results you customers have received.
The more persuasive your ads are, the better results you will get, and the more money you will be able to earn. Persuasive ads always win!
Use these ideas that I am using and see how it will help your results. These are ideas that I was given from a mentor of mine and I wanted to share them with you so that you can make 2015 a much better year than what 2014 was.